Great to see so many of you at GCVA Conference 2020 – thank you for coming!
Presentations are now available and the conference video will be coming soon.
Thanks to everyone who has provided feedback. If you haven’t already, please fill in the survey here to help us plan next year’s event.
Save the Date:
GCVA Conference 2021 – March 3/4 at Hilton London Bankside, SE1 0UG
See you next year!
GCVA conference team
Driving the Industry forward
The gift card industry continues to thrive. The 2020 conference provides the platform to bring members of the UK and international gift card community together to explore all areas of the industry: how to ensure ongoing growth, showcasing industry innovation, exploring consumer needs, evolving marketing strategies and much more.
- Introducing GCVA 101 – everything you need to know about the industry from starting a gift card programme to B2B and international marketing
- Networking hub sponsored by Incomm
- The Gift Card Lab returns on Day 1 – includes:
– Hot topics: Tax / Legal / Brexit
– Talking about your generation
– Uncovering your programme’s profitability and deploying the right tools
- Opening night party at the Book Club, Shoreditch E2 in partnership with Fiserv
- Day 2 highlights:
– Valuing the UK industry report and white paper
– ‘Reimagination’ presented by Mark Essex and James Wallman
– Saving the planet – what it means to the industry?
– GCVA’s Got Talent and much, much more!